[Operators] Google Talk Federation Problems

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Feb 26 13:41:51 CST 2008

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the information on how to report problems to Google (I have
mailed xmpp at google.com).  I would note however that I and others did
raise this on google-talk-open on the 8 Feb (the thread stated on the 10
Jan) to date no one from Google has responded on that thread.  This
seems a very poor way of reporting and getting feedback on issues,
despite being the recommended way of doing so on the Google help pages.

Regards

David Horwitz
University of Cape Town