[Operators] domain hosting and certificates

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Sun Mar 9 06:55:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

I don't see the main problem being the clients. We plan on hosting many
domains on our new Dynamic Cluster for XMPP, so this topic is very
interesting for me.

We use the Certificates from the XSF-ICA. I would like to have some type
of account where I can manage 300 Certificates or more, check their
Expiry Date, and renew them. Also create new Certificate without filling
out all information again.

Then there is the problem of mail verification. What do you guys do when
you create certificates? We don't host all the domains which are on the
XMPP Cluster. Mail verification to hostmaster@ etc. is not possible in
that case.

How do you guys manage this?

Greets,