[Operators] hostmaster/postmaster/webmaster for Google Apps domains

Norman Rasmussen norman at rasmussen.co.za
Tue Mar 25 14:24:59 CDT 2008

I think you can create an account for any address except 'abuse' and
'postmaster'.  They're built in email lists that (by default) only go to
Google Support, but you can add extra addresses to them really easily.

The easiest is either to add the hostmaster or webmaster addresses as
'nicknames' on existing accounts, or to create them as 'email lists' and add
the users you want to receive their mails.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
- Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/