[Operators] [Fwd: [ejabberd] Your server is a part of spammer/flood botnet!]

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Sun May 4 02:44:48 CDT 2008

Hello,

we are deploying eJabberd 2.0.0.1 AMD64 on our public server, and have
seen 3 registrations which are suspicious. I am monitoring the accounts,
and the IP Range reported by Matthew on Monday.

I don't see why a patch against mass registration via IBR would solve
anything. 3 Accounts we're created over 2 weeks, so that will hardly
solve anything.

Florian Jensen