[Operators] Issues connecting to jabber.co.za

lzby lzby.3h9q0b at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Tue Oct 14 06:22:31 CDT 2008

Hello Norman and all

I am the admin of the jabber.co.za server. We are using Openfire 3.6.0a
currently.

On my security settings page for server to server, I have the following
option selected:

	  Optional - Connections between servers may use secured
connections.

As opposed to:
Required - Connections between servers always use secured
connections.
which is not selected.

Also, there is a tickbox that I can select (not selected at the
moment):
Accept self-signed certificates. Server dialback over TLS is now
available.

If I look at the list of current server to server connections, I have a
list of 32 connections, two of which are using encryption (rivera.za.net
and jabber.org).

I am not sure how I can be of assistance to you, but please let me know
if I can help in any way.

Regards
jabber.co.za admin

--