[Operators] Issues connecting to jabber.co.za

Norman Rasmussen norman at rasmussen.co.za
Tue Oct 14 07:47:36 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:32 PM, lzby <lzby.3h9t8z at no-mx.jabberforum.org>wrote:

> I've enabled the option "Accept self-signed certificates. Server
> dialback over TLS is now available.". Would you mind testing and see if
> it works better now ?

better, openssl can connect, but only in ssl3 mode, not tls1 mode, which
means jabberd2 still isn't happy.
I have found the location in jabberd2's s2s code where the certificate is
_not_ sent as a client cert, I think it's a patch that went in by error, so
I'll be logging that as a bug in trac for jabberd2.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
- Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/