[Operators] [Fwd: [Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0205 (Best Practices to Discourage Denial of Service Attacks)]

Rodney McDuff mcduff at its.uq.edu.au
Wed Oct 22 18:56:19 CDT 2008

Hi Peter

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I'd love some feedback from this group on the topic of DoS.

I think it would be good to have a auxiliary document (perhaps a page on
jabber.org) that maps each best-practice with the appropriate snippet of
configuration for each of the major XMPP servers.

--
Dr. Rodney G. McDuff                 |Ex ignorantia ad sapientiam
Manager, Strategic Technologies Group|    Ex luce ad tenebras