[Operators] public XMPP service

Wagner Sartori Junior wsartori at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:50:29 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to ask to you include my public xmpp service in services page.

The domain name of the XMPP service: jabberbr.com
The website address where users can find more information:
http://www.jabberbr.com
The year when the service was launched: 2009
The country where the service is located: Brazil
The CA that issued the security certificate you use for encryption: XMPP ICA
The server software used to run the service: openfire
The name and JabberID of the primary admin: wsartori at jabberbr.com
A brief description of the service:

description in portuguese: O primeiro servidor confiável e grátis
jabber/xmpp para a comunidade Brasileira com serviços
MSN/AIM/ICQ/YAHOO/GTalk habilitados. Nós falamos a sua língua.

description in english: The first reliable and free jabber/xmpp server
to Brazilian community with MSN/AIM/ICQ/YAHOO/GTalk services enabled. We
speak your language.

Thanks,

Wagner Sartori Junior