[Operators] public XMPP service: [jabber.org.lv]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sun Apr 5 11:46:22 CDT 2009

On 4/5/09 8:19 AM, LJCS wrote:
> Please add my public XMPP service to the list at
> <http://xmpp.org/services/>. The service information is as follows:
>
> domain: [jabber.org.lv]
> website: [http://jabber.org.lv]
> year launched: [2009]
> country: [LV]
> CA: [Advem Ltd.] (keys available at http://advem.lv/)
> server software: [ejabberd]
> admin name: [Roman]
> admin JID: [roman at jabber.org.lv]

Just so people understand how we process these requests, I've done the
following:

1. Verified the request via communication to the email addresses in the
whois record or hostmaster/postmaster/webmaster.

2. Verified that there is indeed an XMPP service running at the domain. :)

3. Validated the certificate against the root using s_client.

I've never heard of the Advem CA so I need to do a bit of research about
it before I add jabber.org.lv to the list.