[Operators] Server Software Choice

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 01:19:54 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:04 AM, Will Tatam <will at netmindz.net> wrote:
> Out of interest I see almost everyone seems to be running ejabberd these
> days, this because they have had issues with jabberd14 or  jabberd2 or just
> gone for ejabberd due to it's scaling options, should that be required ?

A great many people went for ejabberd when it started to pull ahead of
jabberd14 and jabberd2 and before other servers like Tigase came
along, when it was the most sensible choice - it would be remiss not
to mention Tigase these days, which many people seem to be going for,
and being very happy with.

/K