[Operators] Remove old unused accounts?

Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-operators at webkeks.org
Sat Dec 12 07:58:37 CST 2009

Am 11.12.2009 um 20:40 schrieb Peter Saint-Andre:

> I think that removing new accounts is a bad idea. At least, I don't
> think we'll ever do that at jabber.org (unless someone can make a
> compelling case for it).

If you remove accounts after a year, you could check whether they have
been used at least once. If not, you can safely delete them and if
they have, you can block the JID for re-registering and safe the e-
mail address associated to the JID so one can recover it later (for
example, if you were one year abroad without any internet access).

--
Jonathan