[Operators] How can I tell if gtalk thinks it authoritative for my XMPP domain?

-_-_-|Rek2|-_-_-- rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Tue Feb 24 12:52:51 CST 2009

Justin Uberti escribió:
> One that has a SRV record in DNS.

Hi Justin,  this is what I have for like 1.5 years, can you check if you
can resolve this from google? I will like to make sure were the problem
is, if is in jabberd2 or  in google, and like I say it was working just
fine till this weekends for a long time :-/ and is working fine with
everyother xmpp server out there.
    _jabber._tcp.binaryfreedom.info. 86400 IN SRV 5 0 5269
binaryfreedom.info.
_xmpp-server._tcp.binaryfreedom.info. 86400 IN SRV 5 0 5269
binaryfreedom.info.
_xmpp-client._tcp.binaryfreedom.info. 86400 IN SRV 5 0 5222
binaryfreedom.info.

Thanks.
Chris F.