[Operators] How can I tell if gtalk thinks it authoritative for my XMPP domain?

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:50:32 CST 2009

	This is whack. As an alternative, how about you don't host the domain
at all until you see an SRV pointing to google's servers? It's just
not good enough to allow anyone out there to hijack service just as
long as they get to it first. If someone points the SRV record, that's
a good sign that someone with real authority actually wants to use
your services.

-bjc