[Operators] Flood from uaznia.net users

koniczynek koniczynek at uaznia.net
Fri Jan 9 10:49:28 CST 2009

Hello Everybody,

I am very sorry for what happened. I am running uaznia.net for some time
now and something like this never happened. I've removed accounts that were
listed in your emails - if something like this happen again please let me
know. Registration on my server is closed for now. Further investigation
will take place, but I am unsure how to do it right. Any suggestions will
be appreciated.

Once again - I am sorry.