[Operators] public XMPP service: [jabber.sk]

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:44:22 CST 2009

I forgot to solve this.
I have that in ToDo list - I will issue new cert with "Subject
Alternative Name" soon. I just need to find some free time ;-).
I do not have any objections for using our own CA - we just run our own
'Osiris CA' for all services running on our server. I hope that this
will be not a difficulty to list jabber.sk in your 'Public services list'.

Regards,
Peter Viskup