[Operators] DNSBLs

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:29:17 CST 2009

What does your expression - 'uncontrolled registration' - mean?
What is the definition of 'controlled registration'?
How do you check if the jabber server has 'controlled registration'?

On our jabber.sk server everybody can register account with any length
and any characters the server (piece of software) is supporting. Is that
something what means 'uncontrolled registration'?
Is something wrong (not following not well known 'best practices') on
that configuration of public server?

--
Regards,
Peter Viskup