[Operators] s2s issues with gtalk

Maissel, Joe joe.maissel at credit-suisse.com
Mon Oct 19 08:55:25 CDT 2009

Yes, this has been going on with us for over a year.  For a while it was
intermittent and fixed itself "magically".  For the last 4 months it has
not worked at all.

We use Cisco/Jabber XCP 5.2sp1.

We did a snoop and looked at the protocol.  Cisco tells us the issue is
with piggy-backing two dialback requests on a single connection and that
their next version should work better.