[Operators] Some public XMPP services seems to not be available anymore

Marco Cirillo maranda at lightwitch.org
Sat Aug 14 03:54:07 CDT 2010

Would that be the case I would be really, really sorry because of:

1) the effort I did put and that I keep putting in tuning everything to make it a good public service;
2) the effort I did put in making everything abide perfectly to the verification requirements of the XSF for public services;
3) the 2 hours I passed collecting documents to get a more recognized and trusted CA (even if it wasn't required);
4) the countless hours (also of sleep) I spent coding new features and fixing existant ones to be more helpful and useful to users (including HOWTO guides).

And then you may say something like "No one forced you, you did it because you wanted to .. Etc ..", and you would be right.

But then Will I can't avoid thinking how stupid I would feel If it was all vain.

Marco.