[Operators] gtalk s2s internal server error?

Maxime Chéramy maxime81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:20:16 CDT 2010

Hi,

Since few days, s2s between my server and gtalk is not working properly :
Sometimes I receive presence event but I can't talk to people which are on
gtalk : remote-server-not-found
The same for the MUC (gtalk users can't join my rooms).

I have no problem with the other servers. And I changed nothing.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Maxime.