[Operators] public XMPP service: [jabber.hot-chilli.net]

Martin Sebald msebald at hot-chilli.net
Sun May 2 10:00:07 CDT 2010

Please edit our entry of jabber.hot-chilli.net in the list at <http://xmpp.org/services/>. The service information is as follows:

* domain: [jabber.hot-chilli.net]
* website: [http://jabber.hot-chilli.net]
* year launched: [2005]
* country: [DE]
* latitude: [48.87]
* longitude: [2.37]
* CA: [StartCom]
* server software: [ejabberd]
* admin name: [Martin Sebald]
* admin JID: [roi at jabber.hot-chilli.net]
* description: [A free Jabber service for everybody by hot-chilli.net Webhosting, a friendly and individual online services company in Germany. Next to numerous different Jabber domains (jabber.hot-chilli.net, jabber.hot-chilli.eu, hot-chilli.net, hot-chilli.eu) we offer serveral Jabber transports (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo!, MSN, Facebook, XMPP, Gadu-Gadu, QQ, MySpace, Twitter, SIMPLE, IRC, SMS gateway, Mail gateway, RSS) and numerous other Jabber services (JUD, MUC, File Transfer Proxy, Web Presence, Jabber Disk, Web Client). We also offer Jabber hosting for own domains.]