[Operators] Some public XMPP services seems to not be available anymore

Alexandr Shapoval rain at richim.org
Sat Sep 4 14:55:26 CDT 2010

Hello.

This page has a right to exist. And I think, you need to port this page
to the new site.

11.08.10 14:58, Will Sheward ???????(??):

--
*Alexandr Shapoval*

_http://www.richim.org/_ <http://richim.org/>

  Mail:  rain at richim.org
Think about the environment before printing this message

*** This email is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
privileged and confidential information. It should not be
disseminated,distributed, or copied. If you have received this email
message by mistake, please inform the sender, and delete it from your
system. ***