[Operators] Any update on the services list status?

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Sun Sep 19 14:14:39 CST 2010

On 09/17/2010 06:57 PM, Marco Cirillo wrote:
>  There's a feeling of abandonement honestly (I'm stuck overall 84 days
> after I sent in the request and no more communications after
> "acknowledgement" part), I also talked today with Mathias who made a
> script to make the whole "technical" verification process one single
> command line.
>
> I know that it's all on stpeter's shoulders at the moment but can it be
> that there's no one else? Or that we can't actually help with it?

I've written a tool that verifies all formal aspects of a server, that
is SRV-records, TLS setup etc.

I have sent the tool to stpeter, but without response so far. I think we
should keep that list someplace else and link to it.

greetings, Mati

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!