[Operators] Services list maintainance

Swen Lux root at fserver.org
Wed Apr 6 06:39:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I absolutely sypathize with Ben's view. This list is a top 5 hit on
google and should
reflect an up to date server listing without dead services or websites.

Maybe we can split this into sveral parts, i will review the current
list today and sort out dead sites or services.
I will send all those to you attention Peter and cc Ben. After that, you
could send us a list with all new service
registrations. I would check all domains for it's SRV records and
availability and come back with the results.

Just let me know.

All the best,

Swen

Web: https://jabberheaven.com