[Operators] [Board] Services List Maintenance

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:57:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 04:05, Will Sheward <will at willsheward.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello Board,
>
> I don't know if anyone (apart from Peter) is watching the Operators list
> discussion on the subject of the XMPP Services list?
>
> The out of date version is still at http://xmpp.org/services/. Currently the
> new(ish) site doesn't have a link to it. It probably should have a link to a
> current version. We don't seem to be short of people willing to help sort
> this out.
>
> What actions do we need to take?

This was on my todo list for action, but various reasons (and a few
excuses) has kept me from working on it.

I do have a python script that I started to convert the xml and I will
either finish it by Monday or post here that GSoC and work are
consuming all of my time and put it up for someone else to
finish/tweak.

I thought I was sub'd to the list but have just found them in gmail's
spam folder so let me undo that and get some responses going so they
don't think the list is a complete graveyard.

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29