[Operators] [Board] Services List Maintenance

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:48:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 15:45, Swen Lux <root at fserver.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Anything new regarding this?

yes, i'm testing some code locally and, after the clue-stick by kev,
will be testing it on the server soon

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)
bear42 at gmail.com (xmpp, email)
bear at code-bear.com (xmpp, email)
http://code-bear.com/bearlog (weblog)

PGP Fingerprint = 9996 719F 973D B11B E111  D770 9331 E822 40B3 CD29