[Operators] Services list maintainance

Sean Dilda sean at duke.edu
Tue Apr 12 21:31:59 UTC 2011

> On 4/12/11 3:24 PM, Sean Dilda wrote:

>> Thanks for doing the new site.  However, with Chrome on my mac, the
>> formatting is weird.  I only see the first few characters of the
>> 'Primary Admin' field, and have to scroll to the right to see the rest
>> even though there's plenty of horizontal space to the sides.
>
> I think we might need to drop one of the columns, but I'm not sure which...
>
>> Also, a few servers don't have lat/long which makes their columns appear
>> weird.
>
> We need to gather that data by poking the admins of those services.

If you're looking for suggestions, I say drop the lat/long columns and
kill two birds with one stone.  The lat/long doesn't provide much info
that the country doesn't.  This is especially true when you consider how
easy it is to host a service in multiple datacenters or even have your
service hosted in a cloud where you don't know what datacenter you're
actually in.