[Operators] Looking for full xml list / app idea

whobutme1234 whobutme1234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:09:07 UTC 2011

How do I stop receiving emails about this stuff ?

On Apr 22, 2011 12:50 PM, "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

On 4/22/11 6:49 AM, Ben Zimmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a full server xml-list available?
Yes:

http://xmpp.org/services/services-full.xml

However, it's not currently in sync with the WordPress site. We need to
write a script that keeps it in sync, but that hasn't happened yet.

> The one that was linked to from the old services-site has some columns
> lacking (like country, C...
Right, we removed lat/lon because it was causing the table to be cut off
in most browsers, because it was a pain to gather and update that data,
and because country is probably close enough.

> To explain my question: I'd like to set up some kind of app to manage
> the list more easily (the...
Agreed.

> and produce differently formatted list representations
> for use on the page as table or as a lis...
Sounds delightful.

> Another suggestion (could also be integrated to above mentioned app)
> would be to set up a form ...
That would be wonderful.