[Operators] Drupal registration extension

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Sun Dec 11 22:04:50 UTC 2011

On Sunday, December 11, 2011 09:48:27 PM Peter Viskup wrote:
> I am just on the way providing Drupal integration with ejabberd on our
> public jabber server. I found 'XMPP framework module' [1] as one of the
> best solutions.
> Is anybody of you running other modules/solutions for Drupal integration?

I'm sure the framework module is great, but I don't want to integrate users
much into Drupal. I just want to give users with clients that can't register
an account the ability to do so via http.

greetings, Mati

--
me on twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!