[Operators] public XMPP service: jabberheaven.eu, is-the-shit.com, openjabber.de

naw lambda512 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:46:33 UTC 2011

On Jueves 16 Junio 2011 16:13:18 Swen Lux escribió:
> oops, sorry, wrong subject!  Will this also added to jabberes.org?

Hi, I'm the dev of the jabberes list.

All those servers that are in the XML list of xmpp.org appear on the jabberes.org list. And for those that haven't been added yet to the xmpp.org list, I add them[1] to a local list that is also used to create the list.

[1] Yes, I haven't updated the list since April, shame on me. The list should be updated in some hours.