[Operators] Progress on public service list

Ben Zimmer ben at einfachjabber.de
Sun Jun 19 10:06:39 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

just wanted to report some progress :)

I managed to reduce the number of completely unprocessed list applicants to 0.
Only thing to do would be making contact to the domain owners by mail
and to the jabber-server-admins by xmpp.

For the mail-thing, would it be possible to get this done through an
official xmpp.org-mail-address? I think that should improve the return
rate and speed a lot.
I think the same would apply for the xmpp-contacting.

Let me know if this would be possible, or if I should use my own
address(es) for this.

Bye,
--
Ben [einfachjabber.de | ben at einfachjabber.de]