[Operators] Strange users

Daniel Fischaleck daniel at fischaleck.net
Tue Oct 11 14:12:13 UTC 2011

Hello all,

today I finally managed to upgrade my Openfire server to 3.7.1. After
reimporting my DB I noticed some strange users like:

a812bcd6e650610c861b97d05b2ca87bb451e526 the import process said this person
has 0 persons on his/her roster, but it frequently loggs in, today with the
IP address 75.15.116.22.

Another example would be 0c72762fbbc33a933d3f22e646152a868ad5ab64 (there are a
lot more!)

Does anyone know what kind user this is? I fear of this person abusing my
server for some illegal activities. Due to privacy reasons i do not want to
analyze his traffic.

Greetings,

Daniel