[Operators] Strange users

Swen Lux root at fserver.org
Tue Oct 11 15:42:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

i have also such users, not a lot but i have them. But i've seen them
from the beginning (ejabberd).

I also had much users like this: 81.12.124.55 at jabberheaven.com. all
registered through a single IP address from russia. I've locked-out this
ip and all is fine. but the strange users like yours are still there.