[Operators] Fwd: Looking for full xml list / app idea

Ben Zimmer ben at einfachjabber.de
Sun Sep 4 15:00:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

sounds great.
I'll set up a test server based on debian lenny (should be the version
on the server) to test if I can get it to run under python 2.5 (unless
there are any time plans for the server upgrade).

Would it be possible to get a shell account on the server. I think for
testing an unprivileged account should be sufficient.

I'd also publish the source of the application to github, if thats ok,
so others can have a look at it and perhaps participate.

Regards,
Ben