[Operators] Operator MUC Client

Curtis Schofield curtis at ram9.cc
Wed Apr 11 00:21:33 UTC 2012

> Well, "security" means different things to different people. Do you
> want to keep out unwanted participants, ensure that no one can
> eavesdrop on the conversation, prevent even the server on which the
> chatroom is running from seeing any of the messages, etc.?

Hi Peter - I  would like to utilize the member  feature of the room,
be able to give operator status to a  member, and keep the room  from
being searchable, appearing publicly, I would like to have the server
keep  history.

Essentially a private room, for sensitive conversation that can only
be accessed by whitelist and whose contents are available to the
server for history - but not  generally available otherwise.