[Operators] Jabber.sk - stolen ejabberd databases

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:01:06 UTC 2012

Dear all,
let me inform you all internal ejabberd databases of server jabber.sk
were stolen. Please inform us in case you will be facing any suspicious
activity from jabber.sk accounts. We already performed infrastructure
inventory and it looks like they were interested only in ejabberd databases.
Attacker used IP 188.126.79.56 which is registered in Sweden and one
local system account was compromised.
Will inform you once will have some other important information for you.

Best regards,
--
Peter Viskup