[Operators] Gmail federation

Björn Kempén buffi at google.com
Mon Feb 27 10:04:17 UTC 2012

Thanks, I was not aware of this issue, and I'll file an internal bug for it :)

Also, I've sent out private emails in response to some of the people
offering to help out with the server-to-server debugging.
Thanks a lot for offering to help us out with debugging this issue.

Currently, our server fails a lot of attempted dialback for "real"
reasons, such as domains lacking SRV records, which can make it very
hard to detect regressions in the dialback code.
I'm hoping to have the issues reported here resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks.
- Björn, Google