[Operators] Finally *fix* the list-issue

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Mon Jan 16 17:08:27 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 2012-01-16 16:57, Swen Lux wrote:
> Finally!
> Great work! Really simple and easy to understand. Works great!

Also as a reply to all other mails: Thanks for the very positive
feedback! There are already 37 servers added, most are already verified.
If your server was not verified and you do not understand why, please
feel free to join this MUC:
	chat at conference.jabber.at

> I've added our 5 domains too!
> Could you please add the CA-authority's: Thawte, RapidSSL and Comodo?

Doing it now.
* Thawte: is [1] and [2] the correct root certificates?
* RapidSSL: I've added the one found here [3]
* Comodo: the first bundle found here [4]

That being said: is there a central repo for such certificates? ^^

greetings, Mati

[1]
https://search.thawte.com/library/VERISIGN/ALL_OTHER/thawte%20ca/SSL123_PrimaryCA.pem
[2]
https://search.thawte.com/library/VERISIGN/ALL_OTHER/thawte%20ca/SSL123_SecondaryCA.pem
[3]
http://www.geotrust.com/resources/root_certificates/certificates/Equifax_Secure_Certificate_Authority.cer
[4] http://sslguide.org/ssl-support/root-certificates/comodo

--
twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl | xing: Mathias Ertl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!