[Operators] Finally *fix* the list-issue

Martin Sebald msebald at hot-chilli.net
Mon Jan 16 18:23:53 UTC 2012

Hello Friedrich,

well, if the official website and the hosters are not willing to host a
list which does what it should, other solutions come up.

I cannot say that I am very happy about this situation, but I am happy that
someone took a lot of his time and tried to make the situation better.

My idea was that maybe it is a more realistic way to purge the xmpp.org
list and link to external lists like the jabber.at list. Not the best
solution, but at least it is working better than the list we have at the
moment.

Cheers,
Martin