[Operators] Finally *fix* the list-issue

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:45:30 UTC 2012

Xmpp.org maintainers could probably post request for writing this
list-automation application for them, based on information about
environment they are running.
We saw that there are experienced people which are willing to help with
this.

Looking forward to see updated list on xmpp.org soon, but till then I am
happy with list.jabber.at.