[Operators] public XMPP service: forumanalogue.fr

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Thu May 24 03:38:17 UTC 2012

> On 5/23/12 5:04 AM, Clément Février wrote:
>
>> I'm wondering when the server will appear in the list at xmpp.net ?
>
> When we've verified your request: http://xmpp.net/verify.html

In particular, I'm processing some older requests before the recent ones
(on the principle of "first in, first out"):

http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Public_Services

(That page was put together by Ben Zimmer and Swen Lux about a year ago,
while they were helping me with maintenance of the list.)

I've also just checked all the xmpp.net files into git:

https://github.com/stpeter/xmppdotnet

And I've added links to the other service lists, see line 20 here:

https://github.com/stpeter/xmppdotnet/blob/master/xslt/vcards2index.xsl

(That change, and the addition of the chrome.pl service, should appear
in the next 24 hours -- there was a DNS misconfiguration that pointed
the domain at the wrong machine, but I just fixed that.)

More soon.