[Operators] Future of XMPP Re: The Google issue

Maxim Ignatenko gelraen.ua at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 23:29:13 UTC 2013

I was talking about server-side implementation because clients won't
work if server is not talking to Google's or Apple's servers to
actually send the notification. Without widespread support in poplar
XMPP servers there's no point in implementing such support in mobile
clients.

Pushing some other notifications over XMPP is entirely unrelated thing
and I'm not talking about it here.

--
Best regards,
Maxim