[Operators] gTalk Tech

Vineet Naik naikvin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 02:58:25 UTC 2013

We are also facing the same problem. I read the post where it's mentioned
that google is open to whitelist-ing particular domains. But it's not clear
where and how we should send such a request. I couldn't find a 'contact us'
email address in google help center.

Also, I had started a separate thread here yesterday for asking this question
but cannot see it in the archive. Do posts by new users go through some sort of
moderation?

Regards,
Vineet

--