[Operators] google abandoning XMPP??

Santiago26 santiago26 at qip.ru
Mon May 20 21:49:30 UTC 2013

According to my experience, S2S (and xmpp at gmail.com at all) is still
working right now. I'm able to send messages from different servers to
account at gmail.com.  I also may connect to my gmail-account using any xmpp
client. I just not use new Hangouts client and everything is ok.
May be you have to check your settings.

GTalk XMPP is here. All Gtalk users should use their favourite jabber
clients and problem will be solved. Google Hangouts is just not an XMPP
client.

Best regards,