[Operators] IM Observatory @ xmpp.net

Aryo Sandiyudo asandiyudo at mayplaces.com
Fri Nov 1 07:27:13 UTC 2013

Hi All, Peter or Thijs Alkemade,

According to my understanding, this website changed into "IM Observatory" because it can help us as a server operator to measure the level of security of servers that we manage. And for users it will be a supporting factor consideration which server they would choose.

I would like to suggest the use of the proper layout so as not to confuse visitors of xmpp.net, especially for people who just want to use XMPP and want to find a decent server for their use.

1. In my opinion, the list of "Public directory server" (http://xmpp.net/directory.php) should be displayed sort by score (C2S and S2S) owned by each server from A to F.
2. Part of the list of "Public directory server" should be placed next to "Recent Results", located on the front page and displays randomly say 10 servers that have a score of A with the "See more" link if a visitor decides to see the full list.

I hope my suggestions above is quite understandable and reasonable.

Regards,
Aryo S.

http://mayplaces.com