[Operators] DNSSEC

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Wed Nov 20 09:16:00 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

El 2013-11-19 17:04:44, Dave Cridland escribió:
> I dropped a mail to the Domicilium people who look after .im today asking
> about DNSSEC, too.

Probably it's what you meant. I just want to point this out again:
for .im the problem is not to find a registrar, that supports DNSsec.
The .im TLD itself is not protected by DNSsec and the registry itself
does not support DNSsec (yet).

From the view of someone, that uses DNSsec for some time, it is very
annoying: for about half of the TLDs you're not able to add DNSsec aware
delegations to the parent zone. No matter that the registrar you're
working with would support it.

Regards,
Matthias

--