[Operators] DNSSEC

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Nov 20 12:19:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:46:07PM +0200, Rafał Zawadzki wrote:
> >That's good progress! I'll need to investigate which registries the
> >various .org domains are using so that I can get jabber.org signed. :)
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> when you have reliable good one - please share your thoughts.

I'll throw in a good word for Gandi (www.gandi.net).  I finished moving
my domains over there this summer, and couldn't be happier.

They have first-rate for DNSSEC (assuming the TLD supports it) and IPv6
glue records -- both things my prior registrar (Dotster) kept putting
off implementing.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^