[Operators] The Google issue

Aryo Sandiyudo asandiyudo at mayplaces.com
Fri Nov 22 16:19:31 UTC 2013

About the "G" string issue I would not have much to comment.

But folks I have an idea.. I think we should have a slogan related to the implementation of the TLS everywhere manifesto, as it is owned by Green Latern corps, it will sounds something like:

"We're people behind the XMPP networks. We're the best team in the universe. If we believe in each other, if we trust in each other, if we conquer non SSL/TLS connection(C2S or S2S)... we're unstoppable (always on). Together, we can turn all this around."

that just an idea..

--
Sent from my Android tablet.