[Operators] Google still broken externally?

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Oct 24 23:06:48 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 09:42:02PM +0000, Luke-Jr wrote:
> Signs suggest I'm still unable to add gmail users to my contact list...
> Is Google still broken?

I last added one a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately with the Hangouts transition, I'm slowly losing the
ability to communicate with the majority of my roster as they "upgrade".

Sigh.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^