[Operators] S2S problems

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Sep 13 11:45:42 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 09:25:15AM +0200, Torsten Reichard wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>
> seems to be good.

Out of curiousity, what are you using to run these tests?  I'd like to
validate that I have my certs set up properly, but nobody on my roster
is on a server that supports encrypted S2S.  (Just in case, I have it
set up to be as permissive as possible when it comes to cert validation)

I'm pretty sure my C2S stuff is set up properly -- None of the
clients I use complain about the cert/cachain I'm using.

(shaftnet.org, running jabberd2 with external authentication)

Thanks,

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^