[Operators] XMPP Security Talk to IAB

Marco Cirillo maranda at lightwitch.org
Fri Aug 29 10:45:12 UTC 2014

The main challenge, at least here, regards communicating with "silos"
like Google/Google Apps domains and webex hosted domains (cisco.com
etc). And since my users demanded that with high voice irregardless of
security I had in the end to (add code to) allow exceptions to grant s2s
communication with those services.

Marco.